This observatory is linked to my mission in HCS Pharma and is builded in English even if news are in several languages (mainly English and French).
Les 20 dernières news
- The Metaverse is still in its nascent stage and evolving continuously, having a huge potential in health care to combine the technologies of AI, AR/VR, web 3.0, Internet of medical… The post The Trend of Metaverse and Augmented & Virtual Reality Extending to the Healthcare System appeared first on Immersive Technology in Healthcare.
- Knowledge of the history and conceptual underpinnings of these technologies is useful to understand their current and future applications to neurosurgical training. The technological precursors for VR and AR were… The post History of virtual reality and augmented reality in neurosurgical training appeared first on Immersive Technology in Healthcare.
- Having patients wear a virtual reality headset during more minor procedures such as mass removal or hand surgery, has shown a real improvement in patient pain as well, Austin says. … The post Virtually painless: How some Canadian surgeons are using VR to manage patient pain appeared first on Immersive Technology in Healthcare.
- In virtual reality, a technology that produces a virtual 3D environment for the user, the team created an interactive space where students could have a hands-on — virtually speaking —… The post Lessons on nutrition easy to digest in virtual reality spaces appeared first on Immersive Technology in Healthcare.
- Clinicians and surgeons taking UCL’s Advanced Minimally-Invasive Surgery (AMIS), MSc programme are undergoing practical-based, innovative, and remote training to gain cutting-edge knowledge and skills in this specialised field. In the… The post UCL Transforms Modern Surgical Training with ARuVR and HTC VIVE appeared first on Immersive Technology in Healthcare.
- Regardless of the specific type of AI, these tools are generally capable of making a massive, complex industry run more efficiently. But several studies show it can also propagate racial… The post Research: Artificial intelligence can fuel racial bias in healthcare, but can mitigate it, too appeared first on Immersive Technology in Healthcare.
- The convergence of technologies – such as virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) – is reshaping human experiences in new and innovative ways. Over the coming years,… The post Metaverse and virtual reality are gaining a foothold in healthcare appeared first on Immersive Technology in Healthcare.
- Solutions such as smart homes, augmented and virtual reality, and wearables can help providers deliver care to a growing population of older adults. Source: The Future of Senior Care Technology… The post The Future of Senior Care Technology appeared first on Immersive Technology in Healthcare.
- Researchers working out of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland recently conducted a study detailing how VR could be a more effective tool for surgical training compared… The post VR Surgery Training Might Be More Effective Than We Thought appeared first on Immersive Technology in Healthcare.
- A new partnership involving Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH) and the University’s Faculty of Education, brings medical training using ‘mixed reality’ technology one step closer. The project aims to make consistent,… The post ‘Hologram patients’ developed to help train doctors and nurses appeared first on Immersive Technology in Healthcare.